Call for Papers
The SEAMEO Regional Training Center (SEAMEO RETRAC) is honored to announce its annual conference this year with the theme “Innovation in Teaching, Research and Management in Higher Education” will be co-organized by SEAMEO RETRAC and British Council (BC).
The Conference will address a range of critically important issues and themes relating to innovation in research, teaching and management in the hope that it will also aim at bringing in new ideas, perspectives, practices, experiences and implications for Vietnam, the region and the world.
We invite prospective researchers, educators, practitioners, and participants from around the globe to contribute to this 2011 International Conference. We look forward to welcoming you to this enjoyable and inspiring 2011 conference.
Innovation in Teaching, Research and Management in Higher Education
- Innovations in teaching and learning concentrating on technology application;
- Research and development, their impacts on the management and the training quality in higher education;
- Reforms in educational management in higher education and its impacts in improving the quality as well as the performance of HEIs;
- Quality assurance and accreditation in higher education;
- Decentralization and governance reform.
- Educational leaders;
- Educational administrators/managers of all levels;
- University professors, researchers and educators;
- And others with interest in education and training.
- Minister of Education and Training, Vietnam;
- Distinguished scholars and educators.
Time and Venue
- SEAMEO Regional Training Center (SEAMEO RETRAC), 35 Le Thanh Ton, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- July 14-15, 2011
Abstract and Paper Submission
The Organizing Committee is inviting the submission of abstracts and papers including a brief biography of the writer/author by the deadline indicated below. Content of the paper should be related to the theme/sub-themes of the conference.
Paper Submission Guidelines
Papers should include in MS Word format a title, author’s name and affiliation of all authors. We also require a postal address, telephone number and e-mail address of the authors. The paper should be submitted by May 31, 2011 (including references, notes, and tables, if any). The font should be Times New Roman. The text of the paper should be in 12pt font and the length of the paper should not exceed 10 pages. All accepted papers will appear in the proceedings.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
You are invited to submit an abstract of not more than 250 words electronically to email@example.com using MS Word format by April 30, 2011. The abstract should carry the title of the paper and the name(s) of the author(s). The font should be Times New Roman, in 12pt.
A panel of experts will review the abstracts and a confirmation will be emailed for selected abstracts not more than 10 days day of receipt.
Registration and Fee
Please complete the registration form which can be downloaded from our website (download here)
The registration fee is as follows:
|Early Bird registration (Before May 15):
|Regular registration (By June 15)::
*Note: Speakers are exempt from payment of the conference fee.
The registration fee covers conference materials, lunches, tea breaks, and a certificate of attendance.
Dr. Ho Thanh My Phuong
Deputy Director, SEAMEO Regional Training Center
Chair, Organizing Committee
Ms. On Nhat My Hanh, Tel: (84-8) 3 8245618 (Ext: 126, 140), Fax: (84-8) 3 8232175, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org