The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education, Regional Training Center in Vietnam (SEAMEO RETRAC), in collaboration with British Columbia Council for International Education (BCCIE), is delighted to announce the 2019 International Conference focusing on Leadership and Management in Higher Education: Driving Change with Global Trends which will be convened on July 4-5, 2019, at the SEAMEO RETRAC’s premises – 35 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The Conference will be once again a global platform for discussion, collaboration and intellectual exchange among educational leaders, academicians and professionals in related areas of higher education from all over the world.
The main goal of this 2019 Conference is to help the participants update and exchange information about best practices and effective strategies in leadership and management in higher education to be better prepared for future. The Conference is also aimed at exploring innovative ideas and practices in identifying and enhancing institutional autonomy, quality assurance and accreditations, employability of graduates, and leveraging the fourth industrial revolution for mutual benefit in higher education.
Specific objectives of the Conference are:
– To create an educational platform for educational professionals and practitioners in sharing information, updating knowledge, exchanging up-to-date research-based results and embedding innovations in leadership and management in higher education;
– To explore top-issues related to challenges affecting leadership and management practice as well as identify solutions for coping with these issues; and,
– To develop a global network and linkages among policy makers, educators, leaders and researchers as well as professionals in the field of international and higher education for future development.
We are interested in inviting prospective researchers, educators, practitioners, and participants with a professional interest in leadership and management in higher education to attend the Conference. The conference is also encouraging and inviting contribution of research papers and findings that analyze and study the aforementioned fields to the Conference.
Leadership and Management in Higher Education:
Driving Change with Global Trends
– Institutional autonomy in higher education: Reality, challenges and possibilities
– Best practices in quality assurance and accreditation in higher education
– Enhancing the employability of graduates from higher education
– Industry 4.0 and higher education: Leveraging the fourth industrial revolution for mutual benefit
We welcome participation from local, regional and international individuals including:
– Educational practitioners;
– Educational leaders;
– Educational administrators/managers;
– University professors, researchers;
– And others with interest in education and training.
Date: July 4 – 5, 2019
Venue: SEAMEO Regional Training Center (SEAMEO RETRAC), 35 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
|Abstracts and Biographies||May 15, 2019|
|Full Paper Submission||June 17, 2019|
|Early Bird Registration||June 6, 2019|
|Regular Registration||June 24, 2019|
|Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Gam
Tel: (84-28) 3 8245618 (Ext: 126),
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org