Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Job Opportunities


SEAMEO Regional Training Center offers high quality English language programs for those who wish to learn English as a Second/Foreign Language for their educational, personal, business and professional needs. If you are looking for a new and interesting job opportunity, apply your CV to the position for teachers of English at SEAMEO RETRAC.
The Center will work with individuals on a case-to-case basis to finalize details for teaching including signing a working contract, assisting in visa application and work permit, negotiating a suitable salary rate and facilitating the teaching process. SEAMEO RETRAC is an international organization with English as the medium of communication/ instruction. Working at the Center is pleasant, friendly and helpful.
Criteria for teacher recruitment

  • For Vietnamese instructors:
    • B.A or M.A. in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics or equivalents.
    • B.A. of English (Translating/Interpreting/ Business…) and a Certificate in English Language Teaching
    • Teaching experience preferred.
  • For Native English-speaking instructors:
    • B.A or M.A. in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics or equivalents.
    • B.A. in social sciences or humanities or in the related fields and a certificate in language teaching (e.g., CELTA [Certificate of English language Teaching to Adults], the Oxford TEFL/TESOL certification)
    • Teaching experience preferred
  • Application:
    • Recent Curriculum Vitae (Resume) in details and a cover-letter
    • Copy of qualifications
    • Copy of passport
    • Recent photo (3x4 or 4x6)
  • Eligibility for working permit application (for native teachers only)
    Valid documents include:
    • An application form for foreign workers (Form issued by the Ministry of Labor – War Invalids and Social Affairs  - MOLISA);
    • A criminal record issued by the authorized office of the foreign employee’s country of citizenship;
    • A personal CV (Form issued by the MOLISA);
    • A Health Certificate issued to the foreigner by a foreign agency or by a Vietnamese agency in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health;
    • A certified copy of your professional degree (e.g., B.A., M.A.)
    • A certified certificate of English language teaching
    • 04 (four) colored photos (3x4 sized)
    • A notarized copies of passport and visa


Please see the following links for more information on work permit application procedures:
Work Permit Application Process for Native Teachers.

For more information, please contact:
Ms. Trinh Thi Hoa My
Division of Foreign Studies
SEAMEO RETRAC 35 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, HCM C
Tel: + 84 8 38245618 - (Ext. 218)

Online support:



Site statistics: