The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education, Regional Training Center in Vietnam (SEAMEO RETRAC), in collaboration with British Columbia Council for International Education (BCCIE, Canada), is delighted to announce the International Conference 2021 focusing on Global Leadership and Management in Higher Education: Innovations and Best Practices which will be convened on October 28-29, 2021.
This year, the Conference will be conducted in a virtual format. The Conference will be organized on the Zoom platform and concurrently streamed on YouTube Live.
The Conference will be once again a global platform for discussion, collaboration and intellectual exchange among educational leaders, academicians and professionals in related areas of higher education from all over the world.
The main goal of this 2021 Conference is to help the participants update and exchange information about best practices and effective innovations in leadership and management in higher education to be better prepared for the future. The Conference is also aimed at exploring innovative ideas and practices related to current leadership and management strategies, quality assurance and accreditation, industry and university partnership, technology applications, and global citizenship education.
- To create an educational platform for educational professionals and practitioners in sharing information, updating knowledge, exchanging up-to-date research-based results and embedding innovations in leadership and management in higher education;
- To explore top-issues related to challenges affecting leadership and management practices as well as identify solutions for coping with these issues; and,
- To develop a global network and linkages among policy makers, educators, leaders and researchers as well as professionals in the field of international and higher education for future development.
Global Leadership and Management in Higher Education: Innovations and Best Practices
- Leadership and management strategies for thriving through the crisis
- Quality assurance and accreditation in higher education
- Strengthening the industry and university partnership
- Technology applications for advancing leadership and management practices
- Global citizenship education in the post Covid-19 pandemic
The International Conference will be conducted in a virtual format. The Conference will be conducted on the Zoom platform and concurrently streamed on YouTube Live.
Speakers of the Conference are educational leaders, practitioners, professionals and researchers who are invited to share their experience, expertise and research findings with the Conference’s participants through their papers or presentations.
Participants are from local, regional and international institutions including:
- Educational leaders and practitioners;
- Educational administrators/managers;
- University professionals, researchers; and,
- Others with an interest in education and leadership and management in higher education.
English will be the only language used for the whole conference.