The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education, Regional Training Center in Vietnam (SEAMEO RETRAC), in collaboration with Curtin University, Australia, is delighted to announce the 12th International Conference on TESOL focusing on English Language Teaching in the New Era: Empowering Teachers and Students which will be organized virtually on November 25, 2021.
The conference creates an environment for professionals in the field of English language education to share and discuss research findings, experiences, and practical and theoretical issues related to the teaching of English to learners of different backgrounds, levels, interests and motives. This is also a valuable opportunity for English teachers to take part in their continuing professional development, networking and cooperation activities with their colleagues coming from different part of the world.
English Language Teaching in the New Era:
Empowering Teachers and Students
- Innovative approaches and methods in English Language Teaching
- Curriculum and Materials Design and Development
- Emerging technologies and applications for English Language Teaching
- Language Testing and Assessment
- Teacher Professional Development
We welcome participation from local, regional and international individuals including:
- Educational practitioners;
- Teachers teaching English to learners of different levels;
- University professors and Researchers;
- And others with interest in education and training.
- Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Time: 8:00AM – 17:00PM (GMT+7)
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Conference this year will be organized online via Zoom. The Conference is also open to registered participants by live-streaming concurrently on SEAMEO RETRAC’s Youtube Channel.