You are cordially invited to attend and present papers at the 12th Annual International Conference on TESOL in Vietnam. The conference will be collaboratively organized by SEAMEO Regional Training Center (SEAMEO RETRAC) in Vietnam and Curtin University in Australia. The event provides an excellent venue for academics, researchers, students and professionals in the field of English language education to share and discuss research findings, experiences, and practical and theoretical issues related to the teaching of English to learners of different backgrounds, levels, interests and motives.
Theme: English Language Teaching in the New Era: Empowering Teachers and Students
Date: 25 November 2021
- Innovative approaches and methods in English Language Teaching
- Curriculum and Materials Design and Development
- Emerging technologies and applications for English Language Teaching
- Language Testing and Assessment
- Teacher Professional Development
Language & Presentation
The language of the conference is English.
Proposals for presentation/workshop/poster:
- Paper presentation: The content of the proposal should include all of the elements of a research, practice, or theory-focused work. Max 30 minutes (15-20 minutes for presentation & 5-10 minutes for Q&A)
- Workshop: The most critical element of your workshop proposal is the description of the activity and how the participants will be engaged. (Max 50 minutes)
- Poster: The proposal should clearly describe the type of information (or product) that will be displayed
If you are proposing a paper/workshop/poster, please submit an abstract for presentations at the Conference. The abstract should be preceded by the title of the paper, the name(s) and institutional affiliations of the author(s).
- Word Limits: Abstracts must be no longer than 250 words and must be relevant to the conference theme and clearly describe the presentation’s purpose, methods, data sources, existing literature and potential contributions to the field.
- Font: A standard font, such as 12pt, Times New Roman – should be used when formatting the text.
- Submission: Your submission can be made electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org until September 30 2021
- Notification: Successful abstracts which have been selected for presentation will be announced by October 20, 2021
Bio-data & Photograph
The bio-data, not exceeding 100 words, briefly introduces yourself and is written in the third person (He/She). It should be submitted electronically with the abstract using Microsoft Word. One of your latest color photograph should also be sent to us together with your bio-data. Your bio-data and photograph will be printed in the Conference Booklet.
Calling for papers
Closing date for abstract submission
Notification of selected abstracts
Deadline for full paper submission
Deadline for presenter registration
Deadline for participant registration
Deadline for exhibitor registration
Deadline for PPT presentation files & handouts
09 April 2021
30 September 2021
20 October 2021
10 November 2021
25 October 2021
01 November 2021
18 November 2021
25 October 2021
20 November 2021
25 November 2021