The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education, Regional Training Center in Vietnam (SEAMEO RETRAC), in collaboration with British Columbia Council for International Education (BCCIE – Canada), is delighted to announce the International Conference 2022 focusing on “A New Paradigm of Leadership and Management, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: Global and Local Perspectives and Practices” which will be convened on July 13-14, 2023, at SEAMEO RETRAC’s premises – 35 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Under the huge disruptions brought by the Covid-19 pandemic, institutions across the world have been forced to undergo revolutions to adapt to sudden changes. These revolutions continuously undertaken in the recovering period have highlighted the significance of innovating solutions utilizing the institutional resources and beyond, strengthening reliable digital infrastructures, expanding global partnership, assuring quality, developing human resources and enhancing teaching and learning activities to meet the increasing demanding needs. This Conference is conducted with the aim at creating a global platform for leaders, professionals, experts, researchers and educational practitioners to update and exchange perspectives and information, explore innovative ideas and share best practices related to leadership and management, teaching and learning in transnational higher education.
- To create an educational platform for educational professionals and practitioners in sharing information, updating knowledge, exchanging up-to-date research-based results and embedding innovations in leadership and management in higher education;
- To explore top-issues related to challenges affecting leadership and management practices as well as identify solutions for coping with these issues; and,
- To promote and facilitate global networks and linkages among policy makers, educators, leaders and researchers as well as professionals in the field of international and higher education for future development.
A New Paradigm of Leadership and Management, Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: Global and Local Perspectives and Practices
- Innovative leadership and management in higher education
- Quality assurance and accreditation practices and its impacts on higher education institutional development
- Innovation in teaching, research and professional development
- Technology and artificial intelligence (AI) applications in teaching and learning
- Global partnership and multidisciplinary collaboration
We are interested in inviting prospective researchers, educators, practitioners, professionals, and participants with a professional interest in leadership and management in higher education to attend the Conference. The Conference is also encouraging and inviting the contribution of research papers and findings that analyze and study the aforementioned fields to the Conference. More information is available at: www.vnseameo.org/InternationalConference2023/
We welcome participation from local, regional and international individuals including:
- Educational practitioners;
- Educational leaders;
- Educational administrators/managers;
- University professors, researchers; and,
- Others with an interest in education and training.
The language of the Conference is English – No translation provided. Presenters are required to take 15 minutes to present their ideas (PowerPoint can be used). The organizers envision an interactive conference with presentations followed by questions and answers and discussion of the ideas presented. Papers should not be too theoretical nor too specifically “here’s what we do”, but address the practical aspects in higher education practices with a strong focus on innovations and best practices undertaken in different areas as in identified sub-themes of the Conference.
The Organizing Committee is inviting the submission of abstracts (maximum 300 words) and papers including the brief biographies of the writers/authors by the deadlines indicated below. Content of the papers must be related to the theme and/or sub themes of the Conference.
You are invited to submit the abstract of not more than 300 words electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org using MS Word format. The abstract should be proceeded by the title of the paper, the name(s) and institutional affiliations of the author(s). The font should be Times New Roman, in 12pt and single space needed. The abstract must be submitted by June 09, 2023. The announcement of abstracts that have been accepted for presentation will be within 15 working days of receipt (not including weekends) and by no later than June 30, 2023.
Papers should include a title, name(s) and affiliations of all authors, and be in MS Word format. Postal address, telephone number and e-mail address of the author(s) are also required. The paper must be submitted by June 19, 2023 (including references, notes, and tables, if any). The font should be Times New Roman. The text of the paper should be in 12pt font, single space and the length of the paper should not exceed 10 pages. All accepted papers will appear in the proceedings.
Abstracts and Biographies
June 09, 2023
Full Paper Submission
June 19, 2023
Early Bird Registration
June 12, 2023
July 01, 2023