The Committee of the International Conference on TESOL in Vietnam invites proposals for papers, workshops and posters for our 2016 Annual Conference.
The 7th International Conference on TESOL will be jointly organized by the SEAMEO Regional Training Center in Vietnam, Curtin University, Australia and Quy Nhon University, in Quy Nhon City, Vietnam.
The conference provides an excellent venue for academics, researchers, students and professionals in the field of English language education to share and discuss research findings, experiences, and practical and theoretical issues related to the teaching of English to learners of different backgrounds, levels, interests and motives.
Innovations in English Language Teaching and Learning
- Engaging learners in English language learning and using
- Facilitating learner’s sustainable English learning and using
- Enhancing ICT application in English language teaching and learning
- Promoting diversified modes and forms of English language teaching and learning
- English teaching and learning for regional and global integration
Time & Venue
Date: August 11-13, 2016
Venue: QUY NHON UNIVERSITY, 170 An Duong Vuong Street, Quy Nhon City, Binh Đinh Province, Vietnam.
All local, regional and international students, teachers, lecturers, trainers, researchers, scholars, administrators, publishers, and others working or with interest in the field of English language teaching and learning are welcomed.