The Southeast Asian Ministers of Education, Regional Training Center in Vietnam (SEAMEO RETRAC), in collaboration with Curtin University, Australia, is delighted to announce the 13th International Conference on TESOL focusing on Breakthroughs in English Language Teaching in the Post-Pandemic which will be convened on November 17-18, 2022, at the SEAMEO RETRAC.
The conference provides a forum for English language education professionals to share and discuss research findings, experiences, and practical and theoretical issues related to teaching English to students of various backgrounds, levels, interests, and motivations. This is also an excellent opportunity for English teachers to participate in continuing professional development, networking, and cooperation activities with colleagues from all over the world.
Breakthroughs in English Language Teaching in the Post-Pandemic
- Best practices in innovative methods in English Language Teaching
- Curriculum and Materials Design and Development for English Language Teaching
- Emerging technologies and applications for English Language Teaching
- Language Assessment
- Teacher Professional Development in English Language Teaching
We welcome participation from local, regional, and international individuals including:
– Educational practitioners;
– Teachers teaching English to learners of different levels;
– University professors and Researchers;
– And others with an interest in education and training.
Date and Venue
Date: Thursday & Friday, November 17-18, 2022
Venue: SEAMEO Regional Training Center (SEAMEO RETRAC), 35 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam