For more than 25 years of operation, SEAMEO RETRAC has offered International Internship & Exchange Programs to renowned national and international institutes. Every year, the Center welcomes interns & exchange groups of teachers and staff from Australia, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia and the United States to participate in our programs.
SEAMEO RETRAC’s extensive experience, unwavering support and ideal facility/location provide an optimal destination for our trusted partners and counterparts to send their elite students, faculties and staff.
This program is available for:
- Sabbatical officers;
- Trainers, specialists, teaching staff of educational institutions and agencies; and
- Students from Colleges/Universities.
Areas of Interests
As an organization that has continued to nurture human capacities and explored the peoples’ fullest potential, SEAMEO RETRAC offers Internship & Exchange Programs in specialized areas of education such as:
- Educational Leadership Management;
- English Language Training;
- Community Engagement;
- Event Planning & Management; and,
- Research & Project Development.
- 2 weeks to 3 months
- share insights/best practices with other professionals in the same field of interests;
- learn from international counterparts;
- explore the links between academic preparation and field work;
- enhance their own professional practices; and,
- experience Asian culture through socio-cultural activities.