The overall course is a series of training workshops designed with three modules:
- Module 1: ICT applications in Instructional Material Development
- Module 2: ICT applications in Creating Dyynamic Lecture Presentation
- Module 3: ICT applications in Learning Management
- Module 4: ICT Application in Student Assessment and Evaluation
- Module 5: ICT Application in Work and Academic Management
- Module 6: ICT Application in Gamification for Creative Teaching
Each module is delivered within two days, focusing on raising the participants’ awareness about ICT application in teaching and learning, providing them with knowledge and information about ICT applications in instructional material design, thereby to enhance the effectiveness of teaching and learning. The modules are also aimed at providing the participants with essential skills in using available ICT tools in instructional material development, lecture presentation and learning management.
Upon completion of the course, the participants are expected to be able to:
– Fully understand functions of introduced ICT tools, including useful aspects and limitations of each tool, in instructional material development, in creating lecture presentation and in teaching and learning management;
– Effectively use these tools in practice for indicated specific purposes (i.e. for developing instructional materials, for creating dynamic lecture presentation and for effectively managing teaching and learning activities); and,
– Successfully complete assignments given by the trainer to demonstrate their understanding and abilities in applying ICT tools in their work.
Facilitating these training are SEAMEO RETRAC’s trainers who are experienced in ICT training
Participants of the course are teaching staff and trainers of universities, colleges and other educational institutions in Vietnam and the Region.
Khóa tập huấn được tổ chức trong vòng từ 2 đến 3 ngày. Mỗi ngày học trung bình 6 giờ.
SEAMEO RETRAC, 35 LêThanh Ton, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City