The series of workshops on soft-skills teaching is designed and conducted by SEAMEO RETRAC for those who are soft-skills lecturers of universities and colleges, teachers of secondary schools, leaders of students associations and labor unions.
The training consists of 3 modules, each module has 4 skills including:
- Effective Communication Skill
- Conflict Resolution Skill
- Negotiation Skill
- Goal Setting and Team Building Skills
- Effective Presentation Skill
- Creative and Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Information Skill
- Leadership Skill
- Active Learning Skill
- Work Organization and Time Management Skills
- Stress Management Skill
The series of workshops aim to infuse participants with needed life-skill teaching methods, provide guidance on how to design and organize life-skill practices in a comprehensible manner.
Soft skills training courses offer participants with an opportunity of
- Obtaining knowledge and skills for training soft skills of students of their institutions;
- Updating effective teaching methods for soft skills training at schools, universities and colleges;
- Learning effective methods for developing and organizing inside and outside class activities for soft skills training for students; and,
- Developing and updating instructional materials relating to soft skills training.
Lecturers of universities and colleges, teachers of secondary schools, leaders of students associations and labor unions and those who are of interest.
The course facilitators are SEAMEO RETRAC’s trainers who are experienced in soft skills teaching.
Each training course approximately takes in four days.
The training workshop is conducted at SEAMEO RETRAC’s premises – 35 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam