SEAMEO RETRAC PARTICIPATES IN AN INTERNATIONAL PROJECT TO LINK VIETNAMESE AND AUSTRALIAN HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
In order to connect Australian higher education institutions (HEIs) with HEIs in ASEAN countries, from September 2017 to December 2018 the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade will sponsor the University of South Australia to conduct a series of events and trainings to enhance learning, teaching and research in English medium instruction in Viet Nam.
Project’s participants in Viet Nam, SEAMEO RETRAC; University of Social Sciences & Humanities – Vietnam National University Ha Noi; University of Foreign Language Studies – University of Da Nang, will collaborate in the following project activities:
- 24 March – 1 April 2018: Seminars, workshops & classroom observations a group of Vietnamese staff/lecturers involved in EMI at the University of South Australia
- 25 – 30 June 2018: Three two-day seminars/workshops for 150 EMI lecturers from 30 HEIs from North, Centre and South of Viet Nam.
- SEAMEO RETRAC to organize one two-day training workshop for 50 EMI lecturers from 10 HEIs in Southern Vietnam
- TBA: an International Conference on English Medium Instruction in Ha Noi, Vietnam
- University of South Australia
- Doan Ba Ngoc (Project Leader)
- Jenny Barnett
- Pham Anh Toan
- Pham Van Min
- University of Social Sciences and Humanities – Vietnam National University Ha Noi
- Tran Van Kham
- University of Foreign Language Studies – University of Da Nang
- Nguyen Van Tuyen
- SEAMEO RETRAC
- Nguyen Thi Thuy Trang
Comments are closed.